Credits:

DesignedbyLara.com

Friday, July 24, 2009

Deeper Conference 09


The Deeper Conference is coming back to Woodstock, Ga on September 11th and 12th. I can't wait. I was able to attend the very first one last year and went out with the first 500 group too. What a blast, shout out to Marcus Pittman! I learned so much and met some great friends being there. More than anything I'm really looking forward to hearing Mark Cahill speak this year. I was able to hear him in a church a few months ago and I was able to speak with him shortly after. What a generous man. He gave our evangelism team two cases of his books to pass out and didn't ask us for a penny.

Christian apologetics has become so interesting to me. I want to know how to defend my faith, another reason I can't wait for the conference is.....Ravi Zacharius! This man is one of the most brilliant Christian apologists that I have ever heard. Can't wait. I'll post pics and updates after the conference is over.

Ty

No comments: